Liberty from Fossil Fuel, Future Proof Ships
More information about Post Carbon Logistics
Project Drawdown gathers and facilitates a broad coalition of researchers, scientists, graduate students, PhDs, post-docs, policy makers, business leaders and activists to assemble and present the best available information on climate solutions in order to describe their beneficial financial, social and environmental impact over the next thirty years.
Low-tech Magazine questions the blind belief in technological progress, and talks about the potential of past and often forgotten knowledge and technologies when it comes to designing a sustainable society. Interesting possibilities arise when you combine old technology with new knowledge and new materials, or when you apply old concepts and traditional knowledge to modern technology.
Our Mission is to prevent catastrophic climate impacts by assisting commercial shipping to reduce emissions on a steep trajectory in line with 1.5 degrees.
To accomplish this we will:
- Influence regulators and policy makers at National & International levels to introduce legislation that obligates the uptake of zero emission technologies.
- Create a platform for zero emission ship(ZES) technologies to collaborate on ZES projects.
We are establishing a professional shipping company that offers emission free transport and travel, by making use of engine-less sailing ships.
The start-up crew combines top maritime expertise that is relevant to the sailing cargo industry, decades of experience in business development and sound management expertise.
- leading a regional climate action planning process;
- rolling out scalable programs for specific climate solutions such as shifting to 100% renewable energy;
- growing the market for renewable technologies through consumer education, industry training, group purchases and other incentives;
- helping communities plan for resilience and capture opportunities for positive change in this time of crisis.
Established in 2005, Revolution Rickshaws is a live-electric urban vehicle (LUV) systems & services enterprise based in New York City. Revolution researches, develops, and maintains LUVs in partnership with multiple world-class industry brands including Cycles Maximus, our long-time bikemobile manufacturer and collaborator, to deliver optimal goods and services to market.
Our mission is to prove the value of clean shipping
Eliminating fossil fuels from the maritime sector is achievable by using advanced technology and simple techniques. We combine innovative, clean technologies with readily-available, low-cost, natural systems to create solutions for a range of needs: from supporting vulnerable coastal communities to moving commodities at global scale.
FROM THE BLOG…
Original content and curated news and articles